Starting From Zero

by - November 10, 2014

Straight Stuff (without very serious pictures from Iceland though)
Writing has always been an easy way to express myself. You don't need to think of a good answer at the top of your head. You can think about what you want to say and improve how you're saying it. The spoken word is beautiful but the written one is touching. I already had a few blogs but I quit all of them, because I felt the need to make better pictures and longer posts in an attempt to gain more followers. But that doesn't really matter, does it? Because at the end of the day, you're the only one, that has to like yourself and what you're creating. Which is why, this time, I started my blog for just one matter: to write down my thoughts and share my opinions. And I don't care if only two people or no one at all reads what I have to say. It is what I want to do. So, I'll just do it.

I'm starting from zero. Pretending that there never were any crappy blogs of mine about product reviews and topics, I'm not really interested in. This blog is dedicated to my opinions and topics, that matter to me. This is Straight Stuff that comes into mind and needs to be published.

xx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very Well said, my dear. :) You know that I will always read what you are writing xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete