The Only Resolution

by - January 16, 2015

I'm not a big fan of New Year's Resolutions. Mainly because I don't stick to them anyways. But this year I did set myself a goal. One that I really want to achieve and that I seriously enjoy doing. Reading. Recently I've got a bunch of books from my father's private library. I also had a few books at home I hadn't read yet. I've counted the pages of all of those books and they're about 18.000. Now, I'm not naive enough to think, that I can read that much in a year. I'm attending 12th grade at a grammar school and have to read books for school, too. But, if I split the pages over two years, I had to read about 26 pages a day. Which is an acceptable amount, I think. Obviously there are some days I won't be able to read at all, but there are also some days on the weekends or during the holidays, when I'll read a lot more than 26 pages.



Hopefully I'll be able to reach my aim and I'll keep you udated on the way and maybe even do some reviews on the books. Now, make yourself a cuppa tea, get real comfortable and have a little read. I certainly will.

xx

P.S. One resolution I'm also thinking about is being nicer, because I can be a real dick sometimes. Although I'm not sure if I'm able to manage that...

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yeah, that not being a dick thing can really be hard sometimes. Trust me, I'm an expert. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emoticons apparently don't work in Blogger comments, so here :D

    ReplyDelete